- Planning, and organizing the work related to statutory audit and financial reporting on quarterly and annual basis.
- Excellent knowledge of Ind AS, company law and tax laws.
- Ability to carry out analysis of financial statements (Domestic and international).
- Preparation of various dash boards for management on word and power point.
- Preparing schedules for audits including financial statements, on quarterly and half yearly results.
- Carry out quarterly and annual closing of books according to standard accounting procedures.
- Periodic scrutiny of general ledger and balances to ensure that accounts reflect correct position of balances.
- Reviews changes in legal, tax, accounting standards and procedural requirements affecting auditing processes and financial reporting as per the Ind ASs and SEBI regulations.
- Coordinate with staff for timely completion of audit work; reviews audit work papers before submitting to auditors.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.