- Identifying and recruiting new vendors for Online Media buys, email, SMS & Performance Marketing,
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current vendors
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the performance of non-biddable campaigns
- Created media plans for online media buys across network
- Digital media planners research different forms of media to find out which types of content consumers and businesses use and then use this data to develop effective marketing strategies
- They evaluate the needs and interests of target demographics, researching online trends, and working with digital teams to create campaigns
- Digital media planners typically work full-time in an office environment and may be required to work extra hours if a tight deadline or urgent task comes up.
- Build and maintain business relationships with prominent real estate portals and ad-networks in the country.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have excellent English communication skills.
- Advantage : Have experience working in the real estate industry (desirable).
- Have an ability to understand account managers needs & respond to them.
- Have strong multi-tasking & prioritization skills
- This role is well suited to people with strong analytical skills, the ability to communicate well with a range of personalities, and who enjoy working as part of a team on different projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Media Planning Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
WINDOWS CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD. is an established staffing firm operating in the IT & ITeS, Telecom, BFSI, Consulting, FMCG, Manufacturing & Engineering .
View Contact Details+