- To draft, review and negotiate legal contracts/agreements/documents to make sure that it is in organization's interest.
- To provide legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
- Timely reply to legal notices.
- To work on legal advisory, regulatory updates, legal dashboards and legal articles.
- To work on MIS for the function.
- Pro-active, practical, qualitative and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions.
- Working on Contract Management System/Tool for maintaining legal contracts of the Company and extracting reports.
- Drafting of Board approved mandatory Policies and ensuring its compliance.
- Assistance in implementation of Regulatory Compliance framework for the organization.
- Assistance with regard to compliances with Department of Telecom requirements including OSP filings and other applicable regulations including dealing with external authorities.
- Identification and due compliance with local laws and regulations and assist in auditing the compliances to laws and regulatory requirements.
- Assistance on increasing legal awareness in the organization.
- Working on Litigation and Arbitration cases.
- To deal with external law firms and other consultants.
- Assisting the team on all Legal and Corporate matters.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
PG:LLM - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.