Duties & responsibilities
- Work for projects to implement Workplace Innovation strategies across Asia Pac.
- Responsible for all Workplace Innovation deployments in Asia Pac.
- Develops relationships with senior leaders to understand their business & people strategies and translates them into the practical and progressive workplace solutions.
- Develops innovative workplace strategy for the physical environment of both office and laboratories addressing mobility, flexibility, collaboration and the changing nature of work that links to the spatial dimensions.
- Assesses the degree of change required for strategy effectiveness & incorporates change management into the implementation plans to drive the change effectively and ensures successful execution.
- Contribute to continuous improvement opportunities, development of tools and services for WS.
- Contribute to continuous learning for members of the team, locally, regionally and globally.
- Understand client needs and expectations in relation to the Services
- Deliver high quality solutions according to client needs
- Advise clients on various aspects of the Services
- Promote client satisfaction specifically relating to the Services
- Work with the team assigned to Clients to ensure a consistent workplace experience for Clients employees across multiple countries
- Ensure best practice implementation of the Services for Clients
- Performance objectives
- To assist, develop and implement workplace strategy and change management for the successful delivery of the business plan.
- Manage complex client relationships and lead major project work to a high standard of development and implementation strategy and innovation.
- Manage project teams to deliver high quality output to the satisfaction of the client.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.