- Must be a Engineering expert in facility management background
- Experience in handling at least 7+ lakh sq ft of site size
- Managing the sites daily facility operations and technical issues, providing effective solutions.
- Implement the Energy management programs to reduce the cost on utilities.
- Plan & take responsibility for smooth operations of all Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing installations and Civil works pertaining to the facility;
- Installation, operation and maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical equipment - HVAC , Chillers, DG sets, Fire fighting systems.
- Plan and manage the budgets for Engineering & Operational contracts
- Energy management, saving opportunities, risk management & engineering systems audits
- Weekly & monthly reports on M & E, covering the maintenance contracts, spare parts consumption, Incident reports, Improvement projects ,Energy management, saving opportunities, risk management & engineering systems audits.
- Team manager, ensure that all performance targets set out in the contract are being met. Develop tools that help measure the technical teams performance on a quarterly or annual basis. End to end team handling.
- Vendor management
- Client management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Manager / Sr Manager - Facility Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.