Location - Gurgaon
We looking for an experienced Head of Human Resources to ensure that all human resource (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively.
Person will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects and will be required to act to support the human factor in the company by devising and implementing strategies for performance evaluation, hiring/ staffing, training and development, comp and benefits, etc.
- HR head must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization
- Resourcing and Talent planning - Develop strong talent acquisition strategy in partnership with the management and ensuring the hiring goals are being met. Provide input to business unit(s) staffing plan and maintain awareness of whether staffing goals are being achieved.Implements initiatives aligned to acquiring talent; oversee an organizations recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- HR Operations - Set up the policies and processes for the smooth functioning of the HR department.
- Training and Development- Drive training initiatives for the employees across functions such as Sales, Operations, Skill development programs. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Employee Development- Identify individual and group development needs. It would also require to develop and conduct sessions for employees and senior managers on a variety of HR subjects
- Culture and Engagement Driving culture- Partner with the departments to drive employ engagement initiatives.
- Employee Relations - Resolve employee relations issues; advises senior management on options for resolutions including interpretation of relevant HR policies; Assesses risk and create mitigation plan where necessary. Coach managers to resolve complex employee relations issues and conflicts.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and processes. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- MSW / MBA HR with minimum 10+ years of HR experience;
- Experience working as in sales driven organization, preferably from FMCG/Manufacturing;
- Knowledge to work on skill development programs would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, procedures and applicable employment law
- Experience of designing and implementing the sales compensation and incentive plans
- Well versed with statutory compliance employment laws under the labor laws.Experience of dealing with labor office will be an added advantage
- Leverages knowledge of human behavior and motivation to understand issues and their potential implications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required. May possess well-developed influencing skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentation materials
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.