To Head R&D Formulation development of Nutraceutical and Health Supplement Products
- At least 10 years- experience, with a minimum of 3 years of handling projects independently, of formulation development of Nutraceutical Products, Health Supplements and OTC Products.
- Strong ability to coordinate multiple projects, ability to prioritize and work well under time constraints.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research, develop and optimize product formulations for brand products within Nutraceutical and Health Supplement Products portfolio, ensuring they adhere to all Indian Regulatory requirements, out class competition and leave up to customer expectations.
- Lead the development of robust, stable and effective formulations for manufacturing at 3rd party manufacturers as well as in-house manufacturing as per company's requirement
- Will be responsible for development of formulations for current brand products and also analyze the customers need to develop other products in existing categories
- Establish stability of each product by getting stability testing (accelerated/on-going) done on all new products and review/report results in collaboration with Quality Assurance Dept.
- Participate in the set-up and commissioning of R&D and pilot-scale facilities starting from facility identification up to procurement and installation of equipment and instrumentation.
- Evaluate raw materials for suitability and standardize their specifications/requirements. Work with procurement and finance team to select materials (excipients / active ingredients) that meet financial goals and contribute to cost saving initiatives of the company.
- Recommend ingredients/processes which will improve overall cost of each product. Identify substitutes for imported raw materials.
- Coordinate with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, QC/QA and Supply Departments to ensure that projects are planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Lead technology transfer and scale-up operations to manufacture products in-house/outsourced manufacturers.
- Participate in investigations into product failure including quality, potency, visual characteristics, aesthetics and others.
- Improve overall performance of products that fall short of performance expectations by consumers.
- Conduct field trial of new products and ensuring product performance suiting the recommended application.
- Train the team on the latest developments. Provide technical support and training materials to marketing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Chief Medical Officer/Head Medical Services
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.