Experience: 9 years+
Education: B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA
3) Minimum 5 years from fuse and camel development.
4) Minimum 2-3 years of Design experience on JBoss Fuse, Camel, Karaf.
5) Strong knowledge of EAI best practices, development methodologies & standards
6) Knowledge in Middleware architecture with the ability to define both middleware
7) Can design and develop maps, Camel Routes, message flows and configure/ develop adaptors.
8) Experience installing and customizing Red Hats Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
9) Experience with SOA tools, technologies and enterprise application deployments: Web Services, XML, JBoss Developer Studio(Eclipse IDE)
10) Experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs
11) Deployment on Fuse ESB and OpenShift
12) Experience in troubleshooting ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools
13) Can deploy integration components in development environments
14) Create and maintain basic foundation of integration patterns , standards, canonicals.
15) Understand customers business needs and design the integration platform that supports the integration requirements.
16) Device solution to complex integration problems and work with application teams to create best - fit integration architecture.
17)Create and maintain best practices , standards documents and checklists to be reused across projects.
18) Provide mentoring and coaching to project team members as appropriate.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.