- Graduates or post-graduates- Mathematics/Statistics/Economics
- 5-7 years of pricing in property and casualty insurance experience/general insurance pricing and/or reserving experience
- Nearly qualified actuary (ACAS, AIA, AIII) or Min 10 Actuarial Exams passed
- Pricing/rating for US Commercial lines of insurance
- Designing product, pricing mechanism and respective supporting services for Commercial lines of business
- Assist actuaries with rate filings to be submitted to regulators, create actuarial support exhibits & draft memorandum & provide filing objection support.
- Involved in annual Profitability studies to support pricing decisions, and provide recommendations to the business partners & Underwriters
- People Management
- Client Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.