Roles & Responsibilities:
- Any PG/MSW / MBA HR with minimum 7+ years of HR experience
- Experience working as Sr. Social Media Specialist/Digital Talent Acquisition Manager
- Exposure working in Multi-national companies
- Lead the conceptualization, design and execution of Social Media/Digital recruitment initiatives at to support capability development and driving change aligned to overall strategic direction and business plans.
- The role would have elements of both planning as well as great focus on execution. To succeed in this role, the incumbent would require having strong experience as Social Media/Digital Talent Acquisition. Handle Social Media platforms for Talent mapping, pipe lining, implementing and monitoring recruiting campaigns, managing them through their life cycle till completion for the organization.
Major Accountabilities :
- Manage Social Media /Digital recruiting initiatives for the organization (act as SPOC for Digital Recruitment).
- Possess strong uphold on online social networking tools and technology
- Effectively manage and utilize various social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn Facebook, to advertise new talent needs and establish the employer brand on these platforms.
- Establish company brand story & market it accordingly using various social platforms including email, blog posts, running social media campaigns etc.
- Actively consider future organizational requirements and recommend plans to evolve the organization, helping managers identify and address current gaps.
- Write content for company including recruiting blog on various topics such as job search advice, benefits of working with the organization on platforms like LinkedIn, People Matters etc.
- Source candidates through online tools such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Twitter, etc.
- Join, interact and keep a tab on relevant groups on LinkedIn that could be helpful in hiring for specific roles in the company
- Have a basic understanding of LinkedIn targeting, target audience behavior and content positioning for effective communication
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor candidate reviews
- Report ROI and demonstrate continuous improvement in acquiring top talent from social media platforms.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.