- 2+ years in a Marketing Automation role, including asset development, segmentation and campaign execution
- Good working knowledge of Marketing Automation and CRM platforms, preferably Eloqua and Salesforce
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices including data privacy laws and deliverability best practice
Roles & responsibilities:
- Act as marketing power user for Eloqua: provide first line support and training for the global marketing team on how to run reports and accomplish basic tasks within the marketing automation platform (MAP)
- Create emails, landing pages, forms and reports within Eloqua, including templates for use by others within the marketing function
- Create automated nurturing and scoring programs to support the marketing organization
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Email Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.