- Responsible for designing and building components of application. Providing consultative guidance on all project assignments.
- Works as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements
- Works with all groups to ensure best possible design and solution for the Application.
- Lead the technical team in gathering and understanding requirements and use cases.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Certified Lead System Architect
- 6+ years of experience in Pega
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Pega 7
- Familiar or experience with Pega 8 a plus
- 3 to 5 years of hands on experience working as the Pega Lead System Architect
- Demonstrates ability to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates ability to work with teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Agile Development
- Demonstrates ability to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to clearly communicate Scope Creep and schedule slippage to the technical lead and project manager
- Delivers task on-time
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of business requirements
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.