Role: Program Manager Automation
Job Location: Gurgaon
Shift Timing: 1 PM - 10 PM
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills that can make independent decisions within area of responsibility and expertise.
- Must have consistently demonstrated a high-level of project execution on multiple and simultaneous large-scale for automation programs.
- Experience with successfully delivering technology and automation projects.
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies and delivery methods for the same.
- Prior experience working with teams that design software product, automation (RPA, BPM, NLP, OCR).
- Have been part of scrum/agile teams in the delivery of automation projects.
- Experience with business process optimization and automation.
- Successful candidate must have 10+ years of total program and/or project management experience witha bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent.
- 6 years of IT and/or Automation Project Management
- 5 to 6 years of Full lifecycle project management
- 4 to 5 years of Microsoft Project or other project management applications
- Project / Program management professional certification a plus
- Demonstrates ability to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates ability to work with teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Agile Development
- Demonstrates ability to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to clearly communicate Scope Creep and schedule slippage to the technical lead
- Delivers task on-time
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of business requirements
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
A Leading HR Firm
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.