1) Overall project management responsibility for mandated business consisting of sales and marketing based revenue assignments for the Residential Business
2) Bridging together critical information pieces critical to the success of the mandates
3) Development and contribution to the centralized activity planning process and ensuring its adoption across the businesses
4) Establishes and reviews key strategic priorities and translates them into actionable and quantitative plans
5) Facilitate discussions with the client to elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements
6) Manages the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports for businesses as well as facilitating cross-functional performance reviews for this leadership.
7) Actively participate in Business Development Support by structuring client solutions and handholding the process from start to end.
Candidate should have
1) Project Management Experience with delivery of at least two large scale (Rs. 50 Cr+ budget) projects
2) Ability to develop structured approach towards ambiguous problems
3) Exceptionally good analytical skills, an ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies
4) Candidate should be a natural collaborator with an ability to establish and maintain lasting relationships both internally and externally
5) Must additionally be a strong communicator, both verbally and in written form
Exposure to Marketing (Digital and Offline) and Sales Execution will be an add on
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.