Roles and responsibilities
Primary Skills: SAP Finance & Controlling expert with cross-functional skills to lead FICO team
1) Very good knowledge of functional domain in Finance and Controlling
2) Should have at least 5-8 years of SAP FICO experience, with minimum 2 end-to-end Implementation, Worked on support and rollout projects.
3) Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements
4) Good Experience in SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Banking, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting (PCA), Internal Order and CO-PA.
5) Good hands on experience in the SAP FICO Configuration based on business requirements.
6) SAP Finance Closing activities, Validations and Substitutions & Reporting.
7) Should have good experience in SAP FICO data migration.
8) Should have thorough knowledge of FICO Legacy data migration like Customer, Vendor master, Open Items for AP/AR, Assets, GL and Controlling data.
9) Should have thorough knowledge of Interfaces (ALE/EDI/IDOC).
10) Should have experience in working with global customers having operations in multiple countries
11) Good knowledge of FI integration with MM, SD.
12) Good Knowledge of User exits, Background jobs, LSMW and BDC
13) Develop / implement the solution independently as per the requirement of the client within defined parameters of time and quality.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.