We are looking for potential candidates with relevant experience of 8-10 years, covering -:
1. International retailer exposure
2. Luxury retail experience
3. Client servicing
4. Retail advisory
1. Managing all retailers who are coming into the country or are looking at India
2. Regular interaction with our international offices to increase collaborations to pitch and attract clients into India
3. Help Indian clients looking to expand out of India, connecting them to the right offices, helping / coordinating with those offices to ensure we get referral fees from all of them.
4. Work on investors and retailers to create a suitable database of partners we can bring international brands to. Manage all incoming retailers and organize meetings / presentations / paperwork for these clients and help doing the partnership between the two.
5. Create decks, share information, handhold clients who are coming into India while helping the brokers work with their requirements.
6. To manage luxury retailers and to work on the leasing in this sector at the select few locations.
7. Managing luxury mall developers and advise them on suitable brands and manage transactions thereof.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.