- Be a part of the high-performance innovation team at ASC Innovation Hub (AIH) in India - Demonstrate leadership across all stages of any innovation venture model including innovation, product development, incubation and commercialization
- Establish best in class absorption of innovation practices from external industry and execute best governance practices within AIH India,
- Has deep knowledge of service offerings in the innovation domain. Understands the business challenges faced by the unit leaders, develops mitigation in collaboration with stakeholders, providing consulting and advisory services
- Assessing project scope, objective and hypothesis & establish key performance indicators for venture outcomes timely identification of impediments& mitigation woven into a compelling story.
- Meet with and conduct workshops, deliver speaking engagements at executive level
- Risk Assessment & response to the economic & business model and plan for new ventures, products and services
- Assess internal capabilities and capacities to develop a sourcing & comparative strategy, funding models & solution integration strategy
- Collaborate with the Design and Product leads, as well as clients, to define a minimum viable business build (or product / service)
- Foster an environment of innovation and customer centricity, institutionalizing agile innovation practices and a customer insight to the governance culture
- Decipher intellectual property, points of view and industry/ topic platforms
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership across a range of emerging business, technology and design topics
- Participate in co-creation sessions with multi-disciplinary client team
Eligibility& Functional Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in CS/E&C/IT Engineering or MCA / MBA from Tie 1 institution with 4-10 years of experience in strategy development, business planning and future visioning in IT
- Well versed with innovation techniques/methodologies including design thinking, rapid prototyping & incubation, IP generation & protection, process innovation, etc.
- Working experience in startups / IT companies with exposure to new age technologies AI, IoT, Blockchain etc. will be valuable
- Assess technology that is new to the company such as cloud computing, mobile technology and high performance computing programs, and their related support models
- Exposure to recognized IT audit / security standards / practices (CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP) designation (a plus)
- Good understanding of concepts around COSO, COBIT
- Advanced knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies.
- Software Development Life Cycle experience (a plus)
- Maybe part of the delivery / governance team of large transformational engineering project
- Conceptual knowledge of new computing architectures and the implementation of cloud computing structures; experience with e-commerce, Web architecture, and Internet/intranet development and implementation.
- Proven relationship management skills including a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff of all levels including very senior functional AVPs, VPs, SVPs& EVPs.
- Proven experience in planning and executing against defined deadlines to achieve assignment objectives.
- Multitasking and the ability to operate effectively under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to both develop relationships and formerly present findings and recommendations at executive and C-level
- Excellent planning and organization skills and the ability to deal with complex issues
- Working knowledge of financial institution processes, including those relating specifically to group functions such as Finance, Treasury, Insurance, Actuarial and Investments is an asset.
- Experience working in a client-facing, matrix, project-based assignments; typically gained through prior audit, advisory, consulting, or accounting experience in a "Big Four" firm or other large organization
- Maintain knowledge currency (trends and business/operating models) and an understanding of the digital business paradigm at a business level
- Ability to quickly comprehend business processes and identify the risk implications, to analyze complex situations, to reach appropriate conclusions, and make value-added and practical recommendations
- General business acumen and knowledge of key technology events/trends, with an emphasis on the start-up eco system
- Excellent influencing skills, effective stakeholder management with successful track record of working collaboratively across matrix teams
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.