- Driving the CMMI culture across organization
- Process deployment, facilitation and compliance for identified team
- Process Training Capabilities at organization level
- Lead the Process Quality Audit Initiative to ensure QMS is implemented consistently and effectively across the organization
- Process Definition and tailoring for organization specific process in line with CMMI
- Coordinating with global teams for process changes to QMS
- Facilitate implementation of measurement indicators at various levels based on customer expectations and providing meaningful analysis
- Skilled at consulting clients, communicating effectively, leading change, facilitating learning and modeling improvement culture
- Effective at helping leaders and teams build capability to drive continuous improvement through training and coaching
- Drive the transformation to a value stream centric organization (e.g., customer focus, measure and manage, drive out waste, improve quality and consistency of work processes, cross-functional line of sight, etc.)
- Communication / Presentation skills
- Statistical Skills/Data affinity
- Facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Multi Tasking / Time Management
- Change Management skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors degree and 12+ years of relevant experience
- At least 4 year experience as a SQA ( Software Quality Analyst) in a CMMI ML3 or above organization.
- Exposure to CMMI Svc ML3 is a must, with extra weightage for those who have worked as an ATM (assessment team member).
- Should have strong knowledge and hands on work experience on Six Sigma as well
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Hands-on knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, CMMI or other process improvement methodologies preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.