Role: Account Manager
Experience: 7-15 yrs
- Minimum of 6+ years of business-to-business sales experience in a consultative selling environment with a consistent track record of generating and managing Indian accounts.
- Proven sales success with demonstrable over achievement of sales targets over several years
- Familiarity with navigating multiple levels of a client organization in order to establish contact with key decision makers
- A team player who is independent and takes initiative in ensuring results
- Demonstrable experience of deploying customer driven approach and good customer management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively identify new opportunities, negotiate, generate and defend business revenue.
- Willingness to travel - 35%
- Exposure in selling to multiple industries and Indian companies as well as MNCs would be an added advantage
- Background in Govt sales or Intellectual Property would be an advantage and will be considered as well.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
US based MNC
View Contact Details+