Roles and Responsibilities
- Coaching of Agile teams as per the standard Guidelines laid down by Agile office
- coach, mentor and guide our people to figure out the best solutions
- Effectively communicate agile principles, scrum practices and overall operating model across the organization
- Undertake daily follow-ups with individual team members to ensure projects are on track and goals are being met
- Keep an objective perspective on issues and troubleshoots by applying agile principles
- Hold stand-up meetings with cross-functional teams to review project status
- BE/B. Tech./MCA from reputed institute.
- 7-8 years of progressive experience in technology delivery – Java/ .Net/Seibel/Mainframes, with exposure to SDLC (Waterfall, Agile) and hands-on experience on working in Agile teams.
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Experience running agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Strong leader, educator, and coach
- An excellent communicator and motivator
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.