Corporate FP&A Leader
*Female candidates preferred
- 14+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Chartered Accountant/ MBA Finance
- Thorough knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes
- Sound knowledge of Oracle Financials
- Flexible for extended hour working, as per business needs.
- At least 10+ years of work experience in Financial planning & Analysis field
- Excellent communication and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Numbers savvy and eye for details
- Understand the big picture, expectation of top management, able to comprehend the areas/ business direction wherein complete clarity may not be there
- Ability to create/ build a story, message emanating from numbers/ data. Provide meaningful insights to business performance.
- Excellent MS Office skills - Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Flair for automation, new tools (e.g. Tableau etc.)
- Strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive service improvements.
- Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines. Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Proactive and resilient
- Manages a team of 2 staff. Role requires candidate to also operate as an Individual contributor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA - Any Specialization
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.