Roles and Responsibilities
Qualified CA with 3-6 years experience in Internal Audit
- Monitoring and managing internal audit activities.
- Preparation and monitoring of the risk mitigation plans.
- Enterprise Risk management.
- Review and audit of the key and critical processes in corporate.
- Responsible for managing the Internal financial controls
- Responsible for the overall IFC framework.
- Creating and evaluating risk scenarios and mitigation plans for the new processes.
- Proficient in developing Audit dashboard and communicating audit status to stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Audit & Control
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
A Leading IT Multi -National Organisation
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.