Java Designer & Architecture
- 10-12 years of hands-on Design & Development experience in Java/ JEE Application & Web development
- Strong design & development experience with RESTful micro services
- Prior experience of working on modern UI frameworks like Angular-Ionic, IBM-MFP, React JS with HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap etc.
- Working experience on Relational (preferably Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL) and NoSQL DBs (Cassandra, Dynamo DB or Mongo DB)
- Working experience in Docker Container.
- Experience in developing Cloud native applications & services deployed over AWS
- Good understanding of latest Industry standards and architectural patterns in Distributed Computing, Cloud, UI, Database would be essential for success
- Should have worked as Technical lead in Agile team
- Experience in coaching an agile technical team
- Should have experience of DevOps practices - Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins), Configuration management tools (Git, BitBucket), Unit testing (JUnit), Build configuration (Maven, Gradle), Code Quality (SonarQube) etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Any Specialization
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.