Financial Planning & Analysis
Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Well versed with preparation of Annual Budgets, Monthly &Quarterly Rolling Forecasts, Scenario and Simulations.
- Management Reports - Lead reporting of financial results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis by managing complex financials, multiple business units and regularly interacting with other departments/entities/geographies.
- Prepare presentations and ad-hoc analysis for Leadership/ Management Team
- Comfortable in managing and analyzing large volume of data; In-depth Variance Analysis with Commentary
- Cost-centre level P&L, Deep Dive analytics of revenue and expenses
- Capital Expenditure forecasting and budget utilization
- Business case preparation
- Assistance in benefits tracking for the Company,
- Work with business teams on initiatives related to Process efficiencies, Cost-Benefit analysis etc.
- Manage adhoc financial data analysis, queries, reconciliations and reports as required by Stakeholders
- Ensures stakeholders receives high quality Support on finance matters in timely manner
- Controls, checks and balances over processes involving financials, internal controls over financial reporting
- Payroll and Expense Accounting & entries, Cost Centre Reporting
- Participate in Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, etc.
- MBA / BBA Finance
- 10 years of post-qualification experience. Preferably IT-ITES/ Service sector.
- At least 5+ years of work experience in Financial planning & Analysis field
- Thorough knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes
- Experience with any other Analytics tools/ technology is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.