Roles and Responsibilities
Solutions Consultant (SC)
He/She is required to understand and demonstrate the full Science Group portfolio, in particular our solutions in the Life Sciences (Cortellis and DRG suite of tools), including the end-to-end solution demonstration. This role is specifically characterized by an ability to deep-dive into life sciences, pharma bio/biotech domains with a focus on needs-based solutioning. This role serves the South Asia customer base and the global customer base when necessary and concentrates their efforts on pre-sales, upselling and post sales support activities that fit their product and domain expertise. The SC is a thought leader in his/her domain, and often acts as a speaker for industry and customer events.
- Support Account Managers by articulating the most detailed features, benefits and value of Clarivate Life Science solutions to customers through deep-dive product demonstrations and end-to-end (E2E) envisioning
- Envision customer solutions and conduct envisioning workshops
- Create bespoke solution presentations based on approved decks and methodologies, including specialized deep-dive and E2E decks, based on customer need or pain points
- Participate in pre-sales activities such as deep-dive demonstrations and responding to customer questions and sharing best practices
- Support the sales cycle for Science Group solutions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.