Roles and Responsibilities
- ensuring all transporters follow all statutory compliance obligations such as licences, registration certification, pollution certification, qualified drivers and insurance, and contractual/ statutory compliance with scope of work.
- Ensure safety regulations for lady employees are adhered to.
- Ensure all vehicles have logbooks and follow proper logging procedures
- Maintain a database of all staff locations and routes for staff transportation
- Tracking of staff occupancy and efficiency of the network.
- Maintain all checklist, reports / logbooks and provide
- Assist Transport Managers for effective operations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Facility Management Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
The client is one of the leading multinational company
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.