Roles and Responsibilities
- 6-8 yrs ePBCS / Hyperion Planning administration experience
- At least a bachelors degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Oracle Data Management or FDMEE experience
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Smart View
- Good understanding of how data flows and systems work
- Understanding of Budgeting and Forecasting related Leading Practices
- Experience with financial statements to include Income statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow.
- Hyperion Financial planning is mandatory - at least 4 years experience.
- WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
SHIFT- 9am-6 pm
We are looking for immediate joiners with no 3 months Notice period.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.