A) Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Well versed with preparation of Annual Budgets, Monthly & Quarterly Rolling Forecasts, Scenario and Simulations.
- Management Reports - Lead reporting of financial results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis by managing complex financials, multiple business units and regularly interacting with other departments/entities/geographies.
- Prepare presentations and ad-hoc analysis for Leadership/ Management Team
- Comfortable in managing and analysing large volume of data; In-depth Variance Analysis with Commentary
- Cost-centre level P&L, Deep Dive analytics of revenue and expenses
- B) Accounting Responsibilities
- Controls, checks and balances over processes involving financials, internal controls over financial reporting
- Payroll and Expense Accounting & entries, Cost Centre Reporting
- Participate in Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- CA/ MBA / BBA Finance
- 6-8 years of post-qualification experience. Preferably IT-ITES/ Service sector.
- At least 5+ years of work experience in Financial planning & Analysis field
- Thorough knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes
- Experience with any other Analytics tools/ such as Hyperion and Tableau is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Canada based financial services Organization.
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.