Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have expertise in managing the design, development as well as driving the implementation & adoption of Colocation Data Center
- Handling the Data Center operations & maintenance for colocation .
- Provide technical expertise during incidents, and coordinate the planning of critical activities.
- Ensure successful completion of planned and reactive maintenance within colocation sites.
- Proficient at Colocation Data Center projects concerning new buildings and extension of capacity of existing premises
- Ability to develop and explain complex operational management information to senior audience
- Ensure the SLA in the Lease MSA is adhered to by the Colocation Data Center and escalate where required .
- Manage capacity and utilization reporting for the Colocation Data Centers
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Head - Engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
A well established fortune 500 MNC
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.