Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage client Project Architects and Managers. He/she can work on multiple project streams for a client and apply pharma domain knowledge for better business decision making especially in the area of Cloud solutions.
- Drive independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
- Gathering requirements from project teams covering areas such as capacity, users, data
- Data Source Configuration, Maintenance, Document and maintain work-instruction
- Ability to lead large RFP responses.
Pharma knowledge will be a plus
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 5+ years overall EDW (ETL, BI projects) /AWS cloud Architecture experience, software development experience using object-oriented languages.
- Firm understanding of software development practices, automated testing, and code design/optimization.
- 2+ years' experience working as a snowflake Cloud Database Architect.
- Must have experience at least end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse and 2 end to end data warehouse implementations on-premises preferably on Oracle.
- Expertise in Snowflake - data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
- Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python.
Role:Subject Matter Expert - IT
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
It is a cloud software and data analytics provider that helps life sciences businesses bring therapeutics to market .
Contact Company:Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.